Hello everyone! This is a fun tag that’s been going around recently to make tanka poems about Anime or Games. Tanka (which literally means “short poem”) is a genre of classical Japanese poetry. In this tag I’ll explain three games in tanka form.
Tagged by sweet Annie. Check out her blog, she has lots of adorable poems ❤ .
- Headline your post with “The T.A.P. Tag!” and put “tanka” as one of your tags.
- Make sure to link back to the original post that started the tag (this post!).
- Make sure to mention the person who
forcedintroduced the tag to you!
- Pick 1-3 of your favorite anime. (Games in this case)
- Write your tanka about the anime/game you’ve chosen. It’s fine if you decide to do only one or two if the schedule is tight.
- Tag at least 3 or more bloggers you know, and get their creative muscles flowing.
NOTE: It’s very difficult for me to pick favorite games since there are a lot that I love; the only one I can truly say it’s my favorite is Rune Factory 4. So the remaining two will be games I like a lot.
Rune Factory 4
Fall from the sky
Onto a dragon’s head
Into a foreign land
Grow crops and befriend people
Get married and defeat evil
Collar x Malice
There’s a collar on you neck
And a criminal on the loose
Work together with detectives
Your morals may be questioned
But not your aim
Your death is a mystery
Your soul can save lives
Possess objects and do tricks
Go back four minutes
Spread the love ❤
I hope it’s okay to tag you, I’d love to see your poems 😀 Feel free to ignore the tag if you don’t want to do it, though! 😛
Leafy @ Leafさんの夢が。。。
Krystallina @ Daiyamanga
Pokeninja @ Nice Job Breaking it, Hero